Marathon SSQ Québec - Registration
* Please note that you will receive your bib number few days before the race
* You may receive you confirmation with a certain delay
Available till February 13th, 11:59 PM
Presented by WKND 91.9 FM
SSQ Health 5K
Mini-marathon La Clinique du Coureur (2k)
(Age 12 and under)
* Plus applicable taxes.
** Applicable taxes included. From these service fees, an amount of $ 3 is charged once per transaction.
Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER EVENT OR ANOTHER YEAR, no matter what the reason. In the event of a force majeure situation such as, but not limited to, inclement weather, terrorist threat, strike or war, the organizers of the Marathon SSQ de Québec, together with municipal authorities and civil security, have the authority to cancel one or more races or activities of the event. In such a case, registration fees remain non-refundable.
* If you have registered in the last 48 hours, your registration may not be in the registration confirmation system
The race change period is now over.
The transfer period is now over.
The Quebec Athletics Federation recently announced the brand new Viens Courir Quebec Cup with incentives to attract some of the top road runners in the province.
Je Cours Qc is pleased to be echoing this initiative by extending a special registration policy to elite runners.
This policy is valid for the following events of the 2019 season:
- Lévis Half-Marathon: 10K and 21.1K half-marathon
- SSQ Quebec City Marathon: 10K, 21.1K half-marathon and 42.2K marathon
Eligibility: To be eligible, athletes must have run a qualifying time since January 1, 2017 at an official event, and the complete event results must be available online.
Runners who meet the performance standards will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free event registration
- A personalized bib in a distinct colour (forms must be received at least three weeks prior to the event)
- Priority start line access
- Eligibility to win prize money
Eligible runners must complete and return the Elite Athlete Free Registration Form at least three weeks prior to the event.
Eligible runners who have already registered for an event through evencour cannot subsequently benefit from free registration for that event.
The organizers reserve the right to limit the number of free Elite registrations granted. Registrations are prioritized according to the dates on which forms are received.
The organizers will confirm approval of your registration by email.
For Visa purposes
If you need an official letter for your Visa request, please email us at email@example.com.
You need to provide the following :
- Your full name
- The event name which is: Quebec City SSQ Marathon 2019
- The race distance you want to take part in
- Join a clear copy or photo of your passport
Missing to provide the above means you will not get an official letter from the organisation committee.
Note that the runner comes on his own so, he is responsible for all the costs of his trip (bib registration fees unless eligible to the Elite Program, airfare, lodging, meals, taxes, transportation, etc.)